LSR-PunkColours are colour masterbatches for LSR, RTV and RTV2.
Main features are excellent resistance in case of exposure to heat, light or weathering and homogeneous dispersion. They are available in different viscosities.
You can obtain the colour you need simply using only 1 or 2%, without affecting the mechanical properties of the final product.
LSR-PunkColours are used to colour compounds in several market segments:
- INDUSTRIAL: gaskets, O-rings;
- BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION: sealants;
- CONSUMER: kitchenware, toys, diving masks, fins;
- HEALTH CARE: masks, mestrual cups;
- PRINTING: silkscreen printing on fabric.
This line is our serie of standard colours, RAL, Pantone and NCS, which can be customised related to customer’s needs.
Special effects colours like fluorescent, phosphorescent, metallic, pearl are also available.
The standard LSR-PunkColours listed below comply with:
- FDA: 177.2600 covering ‘‘Rubber articles intended for repeated use’’; 178.3297 covering “Colorant for Polymers”
- BfR: Recommendation IX (Colorants); Recommendation XV (Silicone)
- EU: Resolution AP (89) 1; Resolution AP 2004 (5)
- Arrêté du 25/11/1992
- D.M. 21/03/73
For brochure and more details: firstname.lastname@example.org