POPSEALANT are colour masterbatch solotion that MESGO Iride Colors offers to colouring sealants and adhesives; be they silicone-based or on other base such as plasticizers, mineral oils, epoxy resins and so on.
The colour masterbatches in paste are therefore divided into:
- LSR – liquid silicone or mineral oil-based, both suitable for colouring either one component silicone (RTV) or two-components one.
- PSDP – plasticizer based for colouring hybrid sealants and MS polymers
- PSEPOXY – epoxy resins based
- PSPU – polyurethane based
In particular these colour masterbatches are suitable for colouring :
- Two-components silicone sealants
- One-component silicone sealants
- Acrylic sealants
- Polyurethane sealants
- Hybrid sealants
- MS Polymer sealants
- Epoxy sealants
As far as our LSR e PSDP series is concerned we now have in stock a collection of standard colours but we can also offer to the customers taylor-made solutions based on specific requirements or demands from the market.
Special effects such as fluorescent, metallic, perlescent and glow-in-the-dark complete our range of colours.
Colour masterbatches reference markets are:
- Furniture, medical, fastenings, glass, either professional or do-it-yourself.
What are the main advantages you can achieve by using colour pastes instead of the classic powder pigment?
- Time reduction of production
- Hygiene Improvement in production environments
- Handling and storage facility of products
- Achievement of a high-quality standard both on the selection of pigments but also for the colouring power since a precise pigment dispersion will result in a higher colorimetric output and an optimal colour development.